"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Wednesday 25 February 2015

All Apologies

"What else should I be, all apologies. What else could I say, everyone is gay. What else could I write, I don't have the right. What else should I be, all apologies."

It has been far too long again. Four months is a long time. It might actually only be three month, I'm not great with anything to do with numbers and counting. I wish I had a genuine excuse for not blogging, but really I don't. December was caught up in the dreaded hospitality rush, along with too many drunken nights to de stress. January and February have been just as brutal with how short staffed my work is right now. And then there was the virus on my laptop, but it's finally fixed, I should (hopefully, fingers crossed) have slightly more time away from work and I can get back into the swing of things. I wish I could have a regular update schedule, or any kind of regularity in my life, but unfortunately I can't. So bare with me, if anyone is even still reading my random ramblings and rants.

I have a couple of posts in mind to write, some of which might be a bit out of date now. The first will hopefully be up tonight if I don't have too late a finish from work, if not it will be up tomorrow.

So see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment