"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Friday 20 March 2015

Hanging Over From Another Good Time - Papa Roach @ Barrowlands, Glasgow


Words literally can not describe how amazing Papa Roach were on Saturday night. The set list was brilliant, the crowd was decent and the atmosphere was just something else. I may be biased seen as how I am pretty obsessed with the band but fuck me, it was just something else.

The whole night was just incredible, from the opening of "Face Everything and Rise", to the encore featuring "Last Resort", "Scars" and "...To Be Loved." And since I feel like if I keep attempting to use actual words it will just end up being a repeat of "Papa Roach are amazing," and "they are so beautiful," or "I am in love with Jacoby Shaddix," I will stop talking and just post some pictures, some I took at the gig (I am a shit photographer and these pictures show this) and some from Papa Roach's social media. 

Jacoby with a Scotland flag









How beautiful is he....


I feel like it is blatantly obvious which photo's I took and which ones are from social media. But how beautiful is the whole band? It is obvious from their live performances and from the content on their social media they are so grateful and appreciative of their fans. And the Scottish flag Jacoby was carrying about and the Celtic football top (which may have pissed off some people) shows just how much love they have.

So thanks for one of the best nights of my life, can't wait for the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment