"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Saturday 15 November 2014

All In The Mind

I've posted about Welsh band Red Room Therapy before. I sill think that they are fucking brilliant, I still think they have the talent to go somewhere, and I still think if they get the right exposure they will be the next big thing.

A couple week ago I was lucky enough to get a message from them on Twitter, I had been selected for a give away, then got an email, they were sending out a limited edition copy of their first single 'All In The Mind,' ahead of their album being release. Thank guys :)

                                

Début album, also titled 'All In The Mind' is great. It is well worth a listen to any one look fro some decent music. 'Cold, Pt. 2' has fast become one of my favourites, they guitar riffs are catchy, and the drawn out vocals are top notch. It reminds me a lot of another band and I can't quite put my finger on who, which will probably annoy the hell out of me for the rest of the day.

Of course previously released songs 'All In The Mind,' and 'Sailing Stone,' respectively open and close the album. Sailing Stone is a chilled out no stress song that will be stuck with you for days. All In The Mind, the title track, amps you up from the start, and leaves you desperate for more of the album.

'Leave Me Alone' is the perfect song for every teenagers angst, or just anyone who is pissed off at work... 'Leave me the fuck alone..' 

All in all the album is fantastic, expecially for an unsigned band who've done it all themselves. Well done lads!

'All In The Mind' is available on Spotify now. Go check it out, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment