"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Monday 6 October 2014

Been Far Away For Far Too Long...

It's been too long again. Between work getting crazy for a while, going on holiday again, way too many hangovers to even try to count and breaking my laptop... again.... 

The rest of my review from Hyde Park will be coming (I know it's been months...) but my poor tired ill brain just can't cope with that today.

Like I said, it's been a busy summer, with a lot of exciting things going on.... I know that's no excuse for neglecting this blog, but I'm back, and I plan on keeping it going this time... 

So a quick (and probably boring) update of my life in the last few years...

I graduated.. with a 2:1, after a very stressful few months. And I got a bit overly excited to throw the hat in the air... Cause what's the point in graduating if you can't do that? Now it's the totally depressing search for a "grown up" job. Someone please just give me a job?

I also went to Marmaris twice, not quite sure why we were allowed back into the country after the first time. Both times were pretty wild, but what happens in Marmaris stays in Marmaris so I will not be sharing any of the stories here.. Despite how hilarious my friends think some of them are.

There has been way too many nights out, some for a reason, most just for the banter or to relax after work. I feel like I may drink too much.

But that's enough about me... I'll get on with the real posts now!


No comments:

Post a Comment