"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Nobody Likes You When Your 23...

This has been an emotional week, with Saturday being the 20th anniversary of Kurt Cobain's tragic death, and today being my 23rd birthday, a sign I am getting old.

I've celebrated with a crazy night out, a lot of shots, a meal with my parents and tonight the cinema to see the new Captain America film, all fitted around the on going challenge of dissertation. Just a week and a half until it's over.



I also got what I can honestly say is the best birthday present I have ever received from my dad today, on top of the tickets to go see Black Sabbath in Hyde Park this summer, beyond excited for that! 


Nirvana, Nevermind Platinum disc, which I sat and stared at for a good five minutes! Best present ever! I have a huge obsession with Nirvana as previously mentioned, and they would be my all time top band living or dead I could go see! Stay tuned for my next post, hopefully up tomorrow, my Nirvana obsession and why I believe it wasn't suicide! Until then, find me on twitter here.


No comments:

Post a Comment