"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Thursday 17 April 2014

Cause I'm In Too Deep

I know I said in my last post that I'd post soon (blatant lie) and it was going to be about my feelings towards Kurt Cobain's death (it is coming I promise) but my life has been taken over by dissertation this week. Please ignore any stupid spelling or grammar mistakes, but my brain is so fried I managed to spell my own name wrong earlier. I know... 

I have no idea what day it is any more, I have cramp in my hands from typing, probably damaged my eyes from sitting at my laptop for like 14 hours a day and just generally don't really know what's going on any more.

I have 1 day, 12 hours and 14 minutes left until my dissertation deadline, and then I'm going to book my next tattoo t celebrate, since I have work on Friday night and can't drink,

Then just two weeks of uni left and I can finally get my social life back,. I've missed it a lot. It feels like since I moved away from home (and by that I mean like 40 miles) I've kind of lost touch with a lot of my friends. Fair enough we still text, snapchat and whatsapp all the time, but I can count on one hand the amount of time I've seen most of my friends this year, and probably on two hands the amount of times I saw them last year.

I am also sleep deprived, stressed, on a caffeine withdraw and two glasses of wine down right now so....

No comments:

Post a Comment