"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Sunday 30 March 2014

Red Room Therapy

Two posts in one day. I came to the conclusion that it's not really procrastination if I do something productive right? As much as I complain about it my dissertation isn't really that bad, I get to Twitter stalk musicians and read music magazines....


And time for another new discovery, Red Room Therapy. I'm not going to lie here, when I first saw the name of the band my first thought went right to 50 Shades of Grey and the red room of pain. Yes unfortunatly I've read it, and yes I read all three of them, but I wanted to know what happened. And if it would get any better. It didn't. It was painful to read. And as much as she wants to say it's not Twilight (another painful book to read) it is. It's Twilight with bondage.

Anyway back to Red Room Therapy. They are a Welsh band about to release their début album this year, with a few songs already on Spotify and a number of videos on YouTube you should check them out. When listening to them I was reminded of Three Days Grace, in the style of the vocals, and Paramore and Foo Fighers in the music. Already sounding like a polished band, I can't wait to hear the album when it's out.








No comments:

Post a Comment