"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Sunday 30 March 2014

William Control

If you've read my post about favourite bands you'll know about my teenage years obsession with Seattle band Aiden. While I still love their music, through a number of reasons the band is pretty much over, with a final album being planned. 

One of these reasons could be attributed to the solo career of Wil Francis, lead singer, front man and total babe. Under William Control, Francis has had success, and is days away from releasing his newest album, The Neuromancer. (Release date 4th April)


As the cover shows, teased through his Instagram profile, Francis is still hot as hell. This another of 2014's released that I'm very excited for, and stay tuned for my overly excited review of the album. 

Through social media Francis has promoted the release with links to altpress.com debuting his new video, the latest being yesterday's Revelator. Another haunting song true to William Control's style, if this is anything to go by I can't wait to listen to the full album. A lyric video for Illuminator has been posted online too, and it fast became another favourite song of mine, a list that is endless, and grows on a weekly basis. 

That's it for now, it's time I stopped procrastinating and got back to my dissertation. There's another couple of bands I've recently discovered that I'll be posting about soon. If you want to find me on twitter here, I post a lot of random shit. And again if anyone want's to fill out my dissertation questionnaire find it here. Until next time.









No comments:

Post a Comment