"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Wednesday 5 February 2014

One Track Mind

I am so beyond excited right now. Jacoby Shaddix instagrammed a photo of himself back in the studio recording Papa Roach's 8th album! Ahhhhhh!

Papa Roach are one of my favourite bands, and have been for many years. Their lyrics are so inspirational, their music is just amazing, and I have no doubt that the next one will be just as good.

One of the best nights of last year was going to see them live at Glasgow Barrowlands, and it honestly can't describe how good it was. My best friend, Frances, who was with me said she actually hasn't seen me so happy before, as I stood staring at the stage with a huge grin on my face, repeating "He's just such a total babe" about Jacoby. Despite my bag being stolen afterwards it was still one of the highlights of last year, and of course being me I was more upset about the t-shirt I'd just bought being in the bag, and of course the first thing I did when I got my bank card replaced I bought a new t-shirt, then replaced my ID, cause you know that's the logical thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment