"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Thursday 6 February 2014

Come As You Are

I just found this blog post, http://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/lists/2013/10/nirvanas-eight-most-rock-n-roll-moments.html that list's Nirvana's eight most rock and roll moments, and I was probably overly amused by it. Easily pleased obviously. 

Nirvana are unarguably one of my favourite bands, and one of my biggest regrets in life will always be never having the opportunity to see them live. But unfortunately I was days away from turning three when Kurt Cobain died, RIP. Instead I settle for youtube clips, live DVD's and just listening to the music. I am borderline obsessed. 


So obsessed that in Higher English when we were told to write our persuasive essay's on an issue we cared about, while the majority of my class wrote about abortion laws and such like, I chose to write about whether or not Kurt Cobain committed suicide or if it was murder. I wrote about it so passionatly that I had my English teacher convinced it was murder. [This is my own opinion, formed through research carried out for the essay, I am NOT trying to say this is a fact!]

No comments:

Post a Comment