"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Sick As A Dog

Holy shit, so last week I thought I had freshers flu, this week I know for sure I have it. My god I feel like shit right now. Sore head, ears/hearing being weird all day, coughing, sniffing, sneezing. The whole lot. And such a busy day.

Cineworld had free films on at Union Square for their student day so we went to see Runner Runner, which was alright, not the best thing I've ever seen but it was free! Plus, when Justin Timberlake is in a film who cares about the plot ;) Followed by food at Giraffe and shopping, then a thank you party at CLAN Cancer Support for our class raising £20,000 for them. Yay us.

But really, I feel like death warmed up and I'm all dosed up on cold and flu medicine so now I think it's time to try and sleep. Sleep will make it better, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment