"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Thursday 3 October 2013

Handful Of Painkillers And A Lot Of Cough Medicine

And yes, the title's of this post and the previous one have been stolen from Sixx AM song lyrics. And yes the lyrics are about heroin (mine obviously isn't heroin addiction, just a cold but I like to exaggerate). There's my music obsession coming in again.

Sleep didn't help. I didn't get much of it. I was wide awake at 5am, then 8am, then 9am, then pretty much gave up. I feel so crap again. The head/ears are better but the rest is worse now. I'm pretty sure I've od'd on cough medicine today already, and cold and flu stuff, and painkillers. Yay wild one.

Between that and trying to get through some of the crazy uni work I already have it's been a fun filled one. 

So now I oficially give up on it. It's time for ice cream (Ben and Jerry's) and a Fast and Furious marathon to cheer myself up. Cause it's hard to be miserable watchin Paul Walker and Vin Diesel and Dwayne Jonhson, and the cars! *Drool ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment