"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Crazy Kids

It's been another long day. I spelt in for uni today, woke up at 7.55 and my first lecture was at 9. Oops. Mad rush to throw myself together and running out the door 15 minutes later with my flat mate who also slept in. But what a day. I have now had all my intro lectures to this semesters modules and I'm quite excited to et started. 

Dissertation sounds scary as fuck though. Like proper terrified of failing scary. But my motto for this year is it'll be fine, so positive thinking for the next 8 months and I'll get there. Although with very little sleep. 

I'm finally reunited with my bestie tonight as well, it's been like a month! So exciting. :). So being the crazy ones we are it's 10.30 and we've been in our jammies for 2 hours and nearly falling sleep on the sofa. Opps! 



No comments:

Post a Comment