"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Fuck It

So I got home from work half an hour ago and I have to get up for uni in 6 hours. I will not be a happy person tomorrow. A lot of coffee will be required. And red bull, really just any form of caffeine. It's going to be a long day. 

Even longer than today was. Work was a total night are again! Like people need to realise that I can't do a million things at once. I've never been shouted at and felt sorry for at the same time as much in my life ever. And I think I said sorry about 3 million times tonight. But unfortunately I ant make the oven cook the pizzas and fucking faster, and trying to run a full floor and tell the chef exactly what needs to go where while reassuring the customers their food will be out is not fucking easy. 

Like just fuck off. 

And now I have 8 hours of lectures to look forward to tomorrow. Yay. With the amount of work I already think I have I will have no life. And no sleep by the looks of it. Even my afternoon nap today was full of weird dreams about uni and work. I don't even get away from it then for fuck sake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment