"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Thursday 12 September 2013

Work Sucks, I Know...

So after two weeks off I went back to work tonight. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it helped cheer me up from the holiday blues I've been feeling. And the cheeky beer afterwards ;)

Although telling everyone about how amazing Turkey was did get a little depressing since I'm home.

Last Monday had to be one of the most random days ever. We went to the waterpark, where myself and Kristine proceeded to re-enact the Titanic every time our tubes floated away from each other, "Jack, come back Jack!" while dramatically trying to reach each other. That and the ammount we were throwing each other off the tubes, to be fair to say they thought we were a bit crazy. Especially when we got slushies and asked them to put vodka in them. Yum :)

This ended up with us going out after the park closed on a speed boat with three of the guys that worked there (I forgot their names). Probably not the smartest idea we had but we survived, soaked with salt water. Mmmm.

On the way home we worked out we had 50 lire between us, facing a difficult challenege, enough for a fishbowl or for food, obviously we chose the logical option, fishbowl. Eventually, after a shower and a pizza, we ended up on bar street. That place was wild. 

Ah the memories :(. Now it's time for bed and Dirty Dancing.

I carried a watermelon.

2 comments:

  1. You carried a watermelon! :D Hahaha, a++ reference.

    ReplyDelete