"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Challenge Accepted

So Suzanne made a bet with me that I can't keep a diary going a whole year so here it goes to prove her wrong! I'm not promising this is going to be interesting but I will try. It's probably mostly going to be me ranting about absolute shit or saying stupid things, story of my life!

Suzanne, challenge accepted :)

About me, I'm Stacey, a 22 media student in Aberdeen. I'm obsessed with music and have an addiction to shopping. I tend to drink too much and say a lot of stupid things, that I get laughed at and slagged off all the time for. Anyone else not know you were meant to blanch vegetables before freezing them or was that just me? Yeah, Suzanne laughed at me for hours about that one, like it's common knowledge or something! No idea how I cope living on my own.

I've just got from Marmaris, what a week that one was. Two of my best friends and myself. Fishbowls, 5am swims, water parks, free speedboats, cocktails, scuba diving, dancing on bars and getting called crazy a lot, and more fishbowls, cocktails, beers and shots. I'm surprised we all survived it.

Our first night there we arrived at like 2am, so being to normal people we are we got changed and went out. We found a bar just down the street from us and got wasted on fishbowls. We got back to our hotel and the bar was still open so we got more drinks, then decided that a 5am swim was a good idea. Kristine being the most mental of us all jumped in still dressed, where Marite and I went and changed into our bikinis, cause that's just what you do right? An hour later, and a couple other people jumping/being pushed in the water we finally made it to bed after 24 hours of travelling and drinking. Nice long lie the next morning? Hell no, four hours later we were up and out again.


*No names have been changed to protect the not so innocent ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment