"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Friday 13 September 2013

Time Of My Life

Work still sucks... Honestly people are assholes. I have no idea why the hell I work in a job the requires dealing with the public, cause I really don't like people. If it wasn't for the fact I liked my social life too much I would honestly consider becoming a hermit. I'm a waitress, not a fucking pysic, sorry should I just know that you're going to turn up 45 mins late for your table? Or that the other two people aren't coming and you want to order. Calm yourself eh! 

So as I said last night I watched Dirty Dancing, for the millionth time. As much as I love Dirty Dancing I have to admit after seeing it (too) many times I'm starting to think the script for it wasn't that great. The story line is amazing, it's a classic obviously but the dialogue is pretty shit sometimes. Half the time Baby opened her mouth I want to tell her to get a grip, she just sounds so pathetic and unsure of what she's even saying.

I think I'm more angry than usual today, I'm still not over the holiday blues yet :( Life sucks!

This time last week I was trying (failing) to go scuba diving, drinking beer, cocktails, fishbowls and everything else in front of us, dancing on a bar, jumping about dancing in club like an insane person and then on bar street. Oh and playing with a moneky ;)


Actual monkeys...not whatever your dirty mind jumped to!

And then this week I cleaned my flat, made soup and served pizza, woo exciting times! Roll on next week for some exciting times haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment