"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Winter Is Balls

It's the second worst time of the year again, winter. It's colder, more rainy, windier, and it will most likely snow.

Who needs the cold and snow? Like seriously I don't want to have to start wearing more clothes cause of the weather, I don't want to buy more scarfs and gloves cause I can't remember where I put last years one. I don't want to try to find another winter jacket. The only good thing about winter clothes is ugg boots. They are so cosy! But get wrecked in the snow and rain. Again winter is shit!

And then there's getting ill. The whole cold/flu thing. Like I have time to get sick. I don't want the sore throat, the coughing or sniffing, the generally feeling crap thing. Fuck off with that one. 

Screw this I'm hibernating until summer again. I'll see the outside world in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment