"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Monday 16 September 2013

Technically Challenged

Technology actually hates me. Like properly hates me. The amount of things technology related that goes wrong for me is stupid.

Like my new printer. I swear the thing is evil. It took me 15 minutes to figure out how to put the ink in the stupid thing. There was too many things to take off and move and shit, then get into the printer. And that was after the fight to get it out of the damn box in the first place.

Then there's trying to set it up with the wifi to my laptop. The fuck! Set the actual printer up, put the disk in and all that shit, but it won't work. Googled it, still can't figure it out. So of course I gave up. Obviously. So it's waiting until Daddy comes to visit to do it for me :) Really when he asked me if I'd be able to do it my self I should have said no, but no of course I had to be like oh yeah I can do it myself. Stupid!

Then there's my laptop. There was the time it wouldn't switch on, but that one was my fault for spilling a pint of fanta on it. My own fault. Of course being me it was two days before my Media History exam, resulting in me revising the whole fucking thing off my phone. My own fault for knocking over the fanta, and for leaving all my revision until the last minute. But I got an A so it's all good! Yay :)

Then there was when my laptop decided to stop charging, something to do with pins? No idea, but now I have to move the wires about to get it to charge and the cable falls out so easily, it's like I can't move my laptop when it's plugged in to make sure it will actually charge. 

My old laptop is a whole other story. That thing just gave up on me, and to be fair I needed a new one anyway, and this one is so much prettier, it's pink,my favourite colour, being as girly as I am.

Phones don't really like me either, but somehow my I-Phone has survived a year with me, I only lost it twice, the first time I got it replaced and the second time I managed to get it back. Yay. Somehow despite the the number of times I've dropped it I've never managed to smash the screen on it, something I'm quite proud of. 

But now it's time to go to sleep before I can break anymore technology. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment