"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Pre-Freshers?

Despite probably killing my liver in Turkey I've been desperate for a night out since we got home. Strange yes, but I think all the amazing nights out there have got me too buzzin for it. So yay finally tonight it's a cheeky pre-freshers night out. Can't wait!

This week and next week is the last of my social life for a while. It's back to uni after that, and I'm working for most of freshers week which sucks but the money will be worth it I suppose.

I'm pretty sure that after a night out in Aberdeen it will kill my enthusiasm for drinking after seeing just how shit Aberdeen is for going out. But yay alcohol :) I have my beer already opened so now just to quickly get ready and then off to the pub!

Can't wait for tomorrows hangover! See you then bitches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment