"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Saturday 14 September 2013

On Repeat

So people are still dicks. I really do wonder why I work I a restaurant. I go in happy,  but after a couple hours the smile becomes fake and the enthusiasm is forced. Like really is there any need? Although the free food and the tips totally makes up for the other crap. 

Pretty Fly For A White Guy had been stuck in my head all fucking day now, occasionally replaced by other songs for like 5 minuets at a time. It's driving me crazy now! Don't get me wrong it's a good song but Jesus fuck its annoying now! 

Autocorrect is a bitch too! It helps when I can't spell a work (pretty much all the time) but fucking hell, not ducking hell as it like to say! Dick. Clearly dick is my favourite insult today. It goes between dick, tool, wanker, bitch, and any other insult I can think of at the time. 

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment