"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Rage

So again technology has been a bitch today. I swear it hates me. First my iphone wouldn't back up to icloud, so I tried to get it sorted out at the Apple shop yesterday, got there to disover that it had decdided to start working again randomly. So the guy checked my phone to see if there was any problems and told me to restore my phone cause there was crashed apps making it go slow. No idea what that even means but it's all good.

Or so I thought. So I backed my phone up to my laptop this afternoon, just to make sure it was properly backed up. That part worked no problem. I then tried to restore it and it wouldn't work, I tried to up date it and it told me to download the new itunes.

So after downloading itunes and restarting my laptop like it said to do, it hadn't downloaded, so I did it again, got my phone to update and then it took an hour to "restore" everything. And all my apps were gone. Fucking wankers.

Seriously technology is a bitch.

Tonight Suzanne and I went to the Trinity student take over. What a load of shit. They promised free stuff, we got free advertisement flyers for their shops. Thanks guys! And discount bands for Officers Club, cause you know I buy so much men's clothes...

And of course I have to work tomorrow so I can't go to the Bon Accord lock in, so roll on the freshers fair to get decent free shit.

And now being the wild one that I am, I'm having an early night instead of going to Priory's foam party. As much as I love foam parties, Priory is like going to Mcdonalds for supper, something you don't do unless you're desperate, or hungover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment