"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Monday 23 September 2013

Fresher's Flu

It's been two days of Fresher's and I'm already suffering from the dreaded fresher's flu. My throat feels like it's closing up. This is clearly a sign that I need to stop drinking. 

Last night got a bit crazy again. I'm not going to get into too much details, but there was nearly a fight with the bouncers from a strip club. Enough said. Anything can happen during freshers. Like the guy I saw earlier going up Union Street on a bike wearing what looked like a table cloth as a cape. The fuck?

Although I managed to have some will power for the first time ever and say no to going out tonight, mainly cause I don't want to spend my only day off this week hungover, and partly cause I think my throat will die if I drink again tonight.

Foam party tomorrow though ;)

So now after eating a stupid amount junk food to make myself feel better (the diet can start next week ;) It's time for an early night now.

No comments:

Post a Comment