"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Sunday 15 September 2013

Full Time Babysitter Please?

What a total shambles I've been today.

Seriously.

I've cut my thumb, got boiling water over my hand, hit my head and nearly fell of a kerb. And all this without alcohol. The fuck? And the cramps didn't help either.

I really should not be left on my own anymore. Like ever. One of these day's I will seriously hurt my self. I need a full time baby sitter for my own safety. Any takers? Please.

And just to make my night better all my friends are out and whatsapping me about it, just to rub it in that I've been working all night :( Screw them, I have my 50% vodka, and freshers starts next week! Hell yeah. Can't wait to get messy the whole week. Again.

Now it's time to watch the Lion King, so I can cry out all the hormones and cheer myself up at the same time. Yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment