"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Monday 7 July 2014

Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned...

It's been too long! I thought finishing uni would give me more time, but I've been busy! Work, trying to catch up with friends that I hardly see, more work, 10 crazy days in Marmaris, more work and a weekend in London. It's been great.

At the start of last month I went back to Marmaris for a ten day holiday. It was far from relaxing, and it took me a good week to recover from it. From finding many creeps, near death experiences in a waterpark (I was the idiot who slipped getting into a tube on one of the slides, luckily the guy at the top caught me in time before I fell head first down it...) a lot of near falls (I am very clumsy) and a concussion. That I gave myself, after headbutting my friend nearly falling out of the fly fish watersport. Google it, it's fucking scary! But despite all my 'accidents' I had a brilliant time, drank way too much alcohol and have already booked it for August. :)

London was a lot more sober, a lot less accidents but just as brilliant a time. Friday my dad and I went to Hyde Park for Black Sabbath Time. It was indescribable. So, so good, one of the best gig's I've been to! Saturday we headed to a Rock 'n' Roll tour around London. The stories the guide told us were incredible. Things you couldn't even imagine. And of course a London music tour wouldn't be complete without a trip to Abbey Road. I'm not really a Beatles fan but when in Rome.... Stay tuned for my reviews of the bands at BST. I promise it'll be soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment