"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Sunday 19 January 2014

Fresh Start

Well that escalated so quickly in a downward spiral. Fuck me where has the last three months gone? Like I have no concept of time or dates anymore, I still feel like summer was not long ago, when really it's January already! The hell?

I'm going to start again, and this time I have a few new reasons:
    1. I have no friends left,
    2. So I can read back and remember what I did the day before,
And 3. So if I die, at least if I die I leave a nice little suicide note of my life
It's just me and you diary, welcome to my fucking life.

Naaaah I stole that from Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries. But I have lost the bet this was all started on, but shit happens. Writing every day is impossible, between uni and fourth year, and working, doing the manager shifts, and my pathetic attempts to have a non existant social life that just won't work!

That and I have at least a weekly emotional breakdown. Like this week I am so emotionally broken right now, I keep tearing up at One Tree Hill, and it's not even got to the Dan shooting Keith episode, although that is next, and I really can't cope with watching that one tonight so I think it might be bed time for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment