"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Life Eh?

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a normal life. One where there was no drama, or at least a day without any drama.

So last night Jade put a spike through her hand at work. Yeah that really happened. You know like in resturant's there's a spike that the checks go on when the food is served? Well Jade somehow (and I'm not quite sure how) managed to put that about half a cm into her hand. It wasn't fun, and I'd imagine quite painful. Queue my very bad attempts at first aid (what do you do when it's the first aider that needs the first aid?!) and some convincing that she should go to ARI. Fun times. 

So instead of the uni work I had planned for tonight, I ended up working. And it was busy. But it's all money at the end of the day, and I suppose the more of it I make now the better it is for me when I have too much course work to do and can't work much. Fun times.

Also, work made me miss Hollyoaks :( unimpressed with everyone going on about how good/sad/shocking etc it was on Facebook. Fuck off!

No comments:

Post a Comment