"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Thursday 17 October 2013

Aberdeen's Gone Wild

Craig and Edwin dragged me out after work. Really. I went to meet them for one drink, just one! And just cause they wouldn't stop harassing me and phoning me until I agreed to that. But no, they kept buying me more drinks, and shots. But not drunk so YAY! And I only spent £5.

But seriously, THE FUCK has been going on in Aberdeen?! Last night there was so many groups of people dressed up in weird costumes. Really, there was a group of jelly fish! Jelly fish! Who the hell dresses up as a fucking jelly fish! And there were cowboys and indians, which is normal, and there was the playboy bunnies, still normal, with a guy in a dressing gown, trying to be Huge Hefner I think?

Then tonight there was like an army of people in AC/DC style tshirts but it was AB/DN. No idea what that was all about but by the time Underground closed most of them didn't have much of the tshirt left. I've never seen so many topless guys or girls in bras in a club in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment