"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Thursday 26 September 2013

Free Shit

Ahh the Vengaboys last night was amazing! Like probably the best freshers night I've been too. Apart from the slow as shit service in the bar, that made the already 20 minute wait to get to the bar really annoying. All the out their faces 18 year olds going wild. Yeah we've got it by now, you've finally left home, you can actually go out and get wasted legally. Woop woop. Big fucking deal! It's not like you are the first lot of freshers/18 year olds now shut the fuck up and get hame! Ahh rant over.

Fresher's Fair today was pretty good though, I now have so many bar discount cards that I can't actually fit them all into my purse. Oops. And so many vouchers for free food and drinks. Yay :) Every students favorite thing. And free Garage hoodies. That's all you need in life, there so cosy for winter and perfect for hangovers, I don't know how I coped before my garage hoody.

Annnnd there's the pint glass full of condoms. Like seriously.


Yeah. We walked past the union stand and the guy held out a bucket full of condoms, and when we politely declined he started grabbing handfuls and threw them into mine and Hannah's bags. While shouting "you'll need these, you never know what you might encounter out there." Mhm, a little bit scared now. I think I might never leave my bed/flat again now. Thanks pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment