"ThePastIsOnlyTheFutureWithTheLightsOn"

Wednesday 7 May 2014

I Count The Days That We Have Spent Apart

Everytime I post I say that I'll be doing it more often, but uni just kept taking over my life. Well, it's all over now and I'm still trying to readjust to this. I feel pretty lost without any lectures to go to, or course work to take over all my free time. Please someone tell me what people actually do apart from work? Seriously, I think I'm going to go a bit more crazy than I already am.

The last eight months have been so stressful, between uni and all the many work related dramas, but now it's all settled down I can get my life back, and I can have time to actually post on here. I can do all the things I've been putting off. Because doing anything that wasn't uni related has left me feeling guilty while I've had course work to do.

I have a list of things I want to write about, and a list of new bands to check out, along with my old favourites, and the many new albums coming soon. So hopefully this will become more interesting, and more regular! But that's all for now, I have work to get to.

No comments:

Post a Comment